Tuesday, March 31, 2020

I don't know where my knowledge belongs due to being distinct science of unrelated parts of matter.

I did take very basic parts of philosophy at university but never took science education past grade 10 and later after some insight on the idea of philosopic origin points accidentally and intentionally.

Using this thought I navigated to an unrelated science of matter and a science of philosophic origin building.

Because I first thought things in religion are accurately described in study of science but they can be improved through objective modelling unrelated to science atomic due to not being atomically related or even matter.

My initial hypothesis was that if I could build somekind of unrelated physical model of matter that didn't follow normal sciences trajectory of study and could access tools of matter and its nature was functional with the substance.

These physics that weren't part of sciences normal timeline but instead an unrelated philosophical world in a multiverse of minds in time meant that base philosophies of unrelated origin did infact describe other parts of reality.

Yet this is only apparent where they are improvable by scientific like modelling of its more complex nature which is one usual argument against religions in the fact they dont advance technologically.

So I made my own unrelated philosophy and advanced it distinctly until an unrelated technology of still improving manipulation of its study.

My unrelated base study of matter is becoming more effective and advance then past of itself, I just have nothing to do with normal science but it is a science of matter that models physics for parts it studies.

Which i do through generated equations to access the philosophy.

The science I explore is philosophically unrelated and using a different method for ascertaining knowledge of a different intersection of matter.

Its method is what distinguishes the portion of matter only it can study through a distinct method not focused on the atom and values of number.

Science of usual method and it aren't able to know the seperate distinct parts of either because normal science models numbers and the unseen values of the atom and can thus measure things like wifi.

My method unrelated cannot percieve things like wifi directly so cannot use those portions of matter but is instead effective for pattern mass manipulation of gravity. The value of mass itself has too many distinctions of difference, to create a numeric equation of its manipulation.

Atleast given I rarely need numbers for it and instead use symbols of patterns for modelling the motions that function inversely from electricity.

Due to this other method its unrelated practice of matter lets it build unrelated tools and do seperate things from normal science.

I don't know what people familiar with matter would say about it cause I have no easy way to even show the products of it or knowledge of essay writing.

So I wanted to make sure someone read the comment I made after my most recent post and know if it should be shared here at all. Due to the subject being a study of mindmatter called phentalic patterns.

Only because it is technically inside the perceptual between physical and mental reality of matter since mind is psychological and matter effects qualia.

I distinguish this with the actural unpercieved atomic part of matter I can't know with this method all the time.

None the less I can link it to the fact that the patterns I percieve equate macro scale molecules of reality unseen to my human brain.

Yet the qualia we percieve display reality as the literal qualia in mind, since mind is using unequivalent real molecules as parts of itself in brain.

Brain is composed of matter itself which might equal the physical matter but quailia is displaying unrelated false copies of outside reality that arent the qualia. So qualia is matter but not what it is displaying if mind and matter are the same and distinct if mind and matter aren't the same.

Although I can't even be sure at the moment because I cannot measure my brain externally using normal science and only create chemical reactions internally in my awareness as mathematical navigations.

Although the whole study of phentalic pattern perception physicality is alot larger in forgotten amount of recorded information due to scale.

1 comment: